- Township of Warwick Election Sign By-law 22 of 2018
- 2018 Election Policies and Procedures
- Corporate Resources Policy for the Election Campaign Period
- Campaign Finance Information for Municipal Council Candidates
- Candidate and Third Party Advertiser Presentation
- 2018 Candidates’ guide for Ontario municipal council and school board elections
- 2018 Voter's Guide for Ontario Municipal Council & School Board Elections - Ministry of Municipal Affairs
- 2018 Guide for Third Party Advertisers for Ontario Municipal Council and School Board Elections - Ministry of Municipal Affairs
- Municipal Elections - Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Municipal Elections Act, 1996
- Municipal Act, 2001
- OESC Making a Difference for Kids - French
- OESC Poster French
- OESC Making a Difference for Kids - English
- OESC Poster English
News & Events
Click to view events happening at the Legion!
Wyoming, ON - Starting in September, Lambton County Library will be slightly adjusting the hours of several library branches to meet operational needs. While open for approximately the same number...
Passed by council on Friday, August 17th. Warwick 2017 Financial Statements_PDF
NOTICE FROMWARWICK TOWNSHIP CEMETERY BOARDRe: Proposed Amendment to Operating By-law for Cemeteries to add a Columbarium The Warwick Township Cemetery Board has submitted a new by-law to the...