Emergency & Weather
Warwick Township is in a 911 emergency calling area. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
Emergency Contact Numbers:
- Warwick Township Roads cell: 519-490-5684
- Water and Sewer - Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA)
- Parks and Recreation cell: 519-490-5685
Residents can Call 211 During Emergencies for Information
Lambton County residents seeking information during a major emergency can call 211.
211 Ontario operates 24 hours a day, every day of the year, providing service in 175 languages. On a day-to-day basis, residents can call 211 to find out about a wide variety of community services such as child care, employment services, financial assistance, government programs and services for seniors. During times of emergency, 211 will provide specific and authoritative information that will help residents cope with and recover from an emergency.
Will you be ready if an emergency or natural disaster occurs? An Emergency Preparedness Flyer has been prepared to help ensure that you are prepared when it counts.
72 Hour Emergency Kit
One of the best ways to be prepared for emergencies is to have enough supplies to feed and care for everyone in your family for at least 72 hours following a crisis. Here are some items that should be in your kit:
- “Special needs” items for any member of your household (i.e. baby formula, diapers, prescription medication etc.)
- Candles and matches or lighter
- Flashlight and batteries
- Battery-powered radio or television, and extra batteries
- Duct tape
- Non-perishable food (this should be replaced every year)
- Bottled water
- Whistle (in case you need to attract someone’s attention)
- Playing cards or games
- Toilet paper and other personal care supplies
- Basic tools (hammer, pliers/wrench, screwdriver set, assortment of fasteners)
- Extra car and house keys
- Extra cash (also change for vending machines etc.)
- Copies of important family documents (i.e. birth certificates)
Warwick Emergency Response Plan
Click here to visit the “Emergency and Fire Services” section of this website
News & Events
Click to view events happening at the Legion!
Wyoming, ON - Starting in September, Lambton County Library will be slightly adjusting the hours of several library branches to meet operational needs. While open for approximately the same number...
Passed by council on Friday, August 17th. Warwick 2017 Financial Statements_PDF
NOTICE FROMWARWICK TOWNSHIP CEMETERY BOARDRe: Proposed Amendment to Operating By-law for Cemeteries to add a Columbarium The Warwick Township Cemetery Board has submitted a new by-law to the...