Emergency & Weather
Warwick Township is in a 911 emergency calling area. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
Emergency Contact Numbers:
- Warwick Township Roads cell: 519-490-5684
- Water and Sewer - Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA) Phone: 1-888-522-0117
- Parks and Recreation cell: 519-490-5685
Residents can Call 211 During Emergencies for Information
Lambton County residents seeking information during a major emergency can call 211.
211 Ontario operates 24 hours a day, every day of the year, providing service in 175 languages. On a day-to-day basis, residents can call 211 to find out about a wide variety of community services such as child care, employment services, financial assistance, government programs and services for seniors. During times of emergency, 211 will provide specific and authoritative information that will help residents cope with and recover from an emergency.
Will you be ready if an emergency or natural disaster occurs? An Emergency Preparedness Flyer has been prepared to help ensure that you are prepared when it counts.
72 Hour Emergency Kit
One of the best ways to be prepared for emergencies is to have enough supplies to feed and care for everyone in your family for at least 72 hours following a crisis. Here are some items that should be in your kit:
- “Special needs” items for any member of your household (i.e. baby formula, diapers, prescription medication etc.)
- Candles and matches or lighter
- Flashlight and batteries
- Battery-powered radio or television, and extra batteries
- Duct tape
- Non-perishable food (this should be replaced every year)
- Bottled water
- Whistle (in case you need to attract someone’s attention)
- Playing cards or games
- Toilet paper and other personal care supplies
- Basic tools (hammer, pliers/wrench, screwdriver set, assortment of fasteners)
- Extra car and house keys
- Extra cash (also change for vending machines etc.)
- Copies of important family documents (i.e. birth certificates)
The winter season can be a time for unsafe driving conditions. Be prepared and drive safe during these times. Safe Winter Driving pdf is available to guide you in safe winter driving practises and what you can have and do to be prepared.
Warwick Emergency Response Plan
Click here to visit the “Emergency and Fire Services” section of this website
Check out the upcoming events at the Watford Legion!
Everyone is welcome at the Friendship Centre! Thurs. Nov.3 Walking 9:30 Exercise 10: 00 – 10:45 (Centennial Hall) POT LUCK LUNCH CANCELED Mon. Nov. 7 Walking 9:30 Exercise 10:00 – 10:45 (Centennial Hall)...
WARWICK KIDS BALL Registration at Warwick Park on Tuesday, June 27 from 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. Cost is $25 per player. For more information regarding Warwick Kids Ball please contact Brenda Clark at...
Watford Rotary Club is hosting a Car Rally on July 1st. Registration is between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
The Township of Warwick and Warwick Conservation Area present Canada Day Celebrations 2017