"Council Highlights" offer a summarized list of decisions made at each Township of Warwick Council meeting. "Council Highlights" is normally posted within 24 hours of a Warwick Township Council meeting. See the complete agenda and minutes from Warwick Township Council for more detailed background information.
WATFORD, ON – At its regular meeting on Monday, July 23, 2018, Warwick Township Council:
- Approved Zoning Amendment Application Z-02-18 to amend Warwick's Zoning By-law 121 of 2012 on the lands described as Con 2 NER Lot 2 permit 21,245 square meters of outdoor storage for sales and service of non-motorized trailers.
- Discussion on the necessity for rescheduling the August 20th Council meeting due to scheduling conflicts. Once a date has been determined, public notice will be published with the revised meeting date and time.
- Verbal update from Trevor Jarrett, Treasurer/Deputy Administrator, on action list and next steps for Warwick Township's Asset Management Plan.
- Verbal update from Amanda Gubbels, Administrator/Clerk, on public concerns and related investigations into the operation of Victoria Manor, 460 Victoria Street, Watford.
- Approved a reallocation and the use of funds from the Tax Assessment Reserve Account to facilitate both the architectural design and pre-engineering work for a new hall in Watford and the acquisition of any new lands required to accommodate a new facility.
- Received notice of a Request for Proposals (RFP) to be published to seek external audit services for the municipality.
- Received and filed the CAO's Quarterly Status Update report providing an update on ongoing operational items and the status of the 2018 capital budget.
- Received a staff report outlining the results of the Request for Proposals (RFP) for the operation of the booth/concession stand at the Watford Arena. Staff will be investigating alternate operational models further and reporting back to Council.
- Approved the participation of the Township of Warwick in a joint Request for Proposals (RFP) with other County of Lambton municipalities for Integrity Commissioner Services.
- Approved an increase of $15,000 to the approved 2018 budget for purchase of a remanufactured Trackless Articulating Sidewalk Plow.
- Noted that the next regular Warwick Township Council meeting in August is in the process of being rescheduled. Once the meeting date has been set a public notice will be posted on the municipality's website and social media account.
For more information about the Township of Warwick, visit www.warwicktownship.ca.
Amanda Gubbels Todd Case
Township of Warwick Township of Warwick
Phone: 519-849-3926 / 1-877-849-3926 Cell: 519-490-4533
Fax: 519-849-6136 Fax: 519-849-6136
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
2018 Council Highlights
- January 15, 2018
- March 5, 2018
- March 19, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- April 30, 2018
- May 28, 2018
- June 18, 2018
- July 23, 2018
2017 Council Highlights
- January 16, 2017
- February 6, 2017
- March 6, 2017
- March 27, 2017
- April 24, 2017
- May 15, 2017
- June 5, 2017
- July 17, 2017
- September 11, 2017
- October 2, 2017
- October 23, 2017
- November 6, 2017
- November 27, 2017
- December 18, 2017
News & Events
Click to view events happening at the Legion!
TOWNSHIP OF WARWICK AMENDED NOTICE OF OPEN HOUSE AND PUBLIC MEETING CONCERNING PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT PLAN TAKE NOTICE that the Council of the Corporation of the Township of...