- Relocating to Warwick
- Scenic Court Development
- Feedback on Community Facilities
- Service Clubs and Organizations
- Health Services
- Emergency and Fire Services
- Retirement Living
- Garbage and Recycling
- Warwick Public Liaison Committee (WPLC)
- Animal Control
- Marriage Licence
- Township Newsletter
- Other Important Links
Feedback on Future of Community Facilities in Watford
The results of the Community Survey are now available.
- Staff Report Summarizing Survey results
- Attachment A - Online Survey Results
- Attachment B - Table Talk Workbook Survey results
Council will discuss these resutls for the first time at their regular Council meeting on Monday, October 2, 2017 at 3:30 p.m. at the Township of Warwick Office.
Warwick Township Council has recieved a condition report on Centennial Hall in Watford which outlines over $525,000 in required improvements. Council unanimously agrees that a community facility in Watford is necessary to support communty life but wants to get input from the community on their needs and wants before making a substantial investmnet in a community facility.
News & Events
Click to view events happening at the Legion!
Click here for more information and dates!